This app packages AdGuard Home
AdGuard Home is a network-wide software for blocking ads & tracking. After you set it up, it’ll cover ALL your home devices, and you don’t need any client-side software for that.
It operates as a DNS server that re-routes tracking domains to a “black hole,” thus preventing your devices from connecting to those servers. It’s based on software we use for our public AdGuard DNS servers — both share a lot of common code.
- Blocking ads and trackers
- Customizing blocklists
- Built-in DHCP server
- HTTPS for the Admin interface
- Encrypted DNS upstream servers (DNS-over-HTTPS, DNS-over-TLS, DNSCrypt)
- Running as a DNS-over-HTTPS or DNS-over-TLS server
- Blocking phishing and malware domains
- Parental control (blocking adult domains)
- Force Safe search on search engines
- Per-client (device) configuration
- Access settings (choose who can use AGH DNS)