This app packages GitLab
GitLab Community Edition (CE) includes git repository management, code reviews,
an issue tracking and wiki’s and much more.
- Manage Git repositories with fine grained access controls that keep your code secure
- Perform code reviews and enhance collaboration with merge requests
- Each project can also have an issue tracker and a wiki
- Used by more than 100,000 organizations, GitLab is the most popular solution to manage Git repositories on-premises
- Completely free and open source (MIT Expat license)
- Powered by Ruby on Rails
On about.gitlab.com you can find more information about:
- Hosted GitLab.com use GitLab as a free service
- GitLab Enterprise Edition with additional features aimed at larger organizations.
- GitLab CI a continuous integration (CI) server that is easy to integrate with GitLab.
Please see Getting help for GitLab on our website for the many options to get help.