Redmine is a flexible project management web application written using Ruby on Rails framework.
Some of the main features of Redmine are:
* Multiple projects support
* Flexible role based access control
* Flexible issue tracking system
* Gantt chart and calendar
* News, documents & files management
* Feeds & email notifications
* Per project wiki
* Per project forums
* Time tracking
* Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users
* SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial and Bazaar)
* Issue creation via email
* Multiple LDAP authentication support
* User self-registration support
* Multilanguage support
* Multiple databases support
Read more about Redmine features.
You can read the Redmine guide.
Support & getting help
Before submitting a bug report, a patch or a feature request here, please read the Submission guidelines.Screenshots: